Global Marketing Manager - United States, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you the expert in marketing of new disruptive technologies and able to develop and execute the marketing strategy for our brand new surgical product line that challenges the status quo in minimally invasive surgery?
- In this challenging role, you will be the driving force behind the marketing strategy of our company’s first surgical product line, a revolutionary surgery solution that captures the claimed benefits of single-port, laparoscopic surgery.
- Your key challenge is to create brand awareness and to drive the adoption of surgery solution in our target market segments.
- You are responsible for the promotion of the company and its product offering.
- You are developing and executing the marketing strategy based on our product leadership strategy and the value proposition of the surgical platform.
- In line with the strategy you will develop and implement worldwide (clinical) marketing, communication and sales training plans including guiding downstream marketing efforts.
- Furthermore you will perform market research activities and ensure adequate supporting materials are available for marketing campaigns and our direct sales force.
- You measure the impact and effectiveness of these initiatives and improve where necessary.
- You will work closely together with business development and the regional sales teams to develop, align, execute and support implementation of plans, so together we see to successful achievement of our market growth goals in the USA and Europe.
- The perfect candidate has an excellent understanding of the medical device industry and marketing and sales of new disruptive technologies.
- You gained broad experience in the US market.
- You are a strategic thinker and have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Without losing sight of the customer, you manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- You have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Well organized, eager and focused you meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- You always strive for the best and by doing so you contribute to the growth of our organization.
- Master degree in Marketing
- Extensive knowledge of the medical device industry
- At least 7 years of marketing experience in the US medical device market
- Decisive and convincing
- Self-starting and proactive
- Enthusiastic and eager
- Fluent in English and comfortable to work in an international environment
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.