Global Marketing Manager, Human Health - Denmark
We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world; for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Digital & Analytics, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Global Marketing Manager, Human Health
- We are looking for an experienced Global Marketing Manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit for our Human Health team.
- The Human Health team is part of company’s New Business Development, Incubation & Acquisitions (NBD, I&A) unit, which has the purpose of delivering rapid and radical growth business generation for our company.
- This is done through organic growth and line extensions as well as through acquisitions and investments. Within NBD, I&A, the role of the Human Health team is to identify and mature promising business areas primarily within human microbiome and probiotics.
- With a reference to the Head of Human Health you will be responsible for all the marketing and communication activities on the Human Health platform, from ensuring the right market positioning of our product to product launch
- In this position, you will engage with potential customers and other market participants to understand market and consumer requirements for success, as well as and identify customer and consumer needs-based opportunities within Human Health. You will become a member of cross-functional NPD team(s) with ownership of the marketing strategy, planning and execution, product positioning, and launch plan driving the project to early stage commercialization.
- It comes natural to you to work closely with colleagues across functions – IP, sales, R&D, legal, production, regulatory – to ensure requirements for commercial success are met. Furthermore, as the overall responsible you will be working with category management, brand strategy, positioning of current and future products to fit the global market, visualization of product content and benefits, and you will be driving internal and external branding of the platform as a whole (human Health platform as well as products and projects).
- The focus of the position will be to create product content by translating science into strong marketing concepts to sow the seeds of success for innovative product developments.
- It is a benefit if you have the technical insight to clearly explain the features, benefits and competitive advantage of products coupled with consumer insight to understand what ultimately triggers buying decisions, among the consumers to whom our company’s B2B customers cater.
- The job requires up to 50 travel days per year.
In this position you need to have:
- A master’s degree within business and/or MBA, with a flair for science or a Master’s degree within biological / medical sciences, combined with an MBA and/or relevant commercial / business experience
- Several years of commercial experience (marketing / innovation / category management) from a global B2B or B2C business, within a human health related industry (nutrition / health ingredients / pharma / biotech) ideally within probiotics
- Proven track record of strong project execution with a passion for delivering impact and tangible business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit, drive and risk willingness
- The ability to thrive in uncertainty and constant change and to do what is required to accelerate execution
- Strong interpersonal skills, understand how to leverage knowledge and experience of peers
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.