This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the company Marketing team.
- The Global Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining global marketing strategies, including the Global Brand and communication strategy.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Work across Regional and Country Sales and Marketing teams, our company and Distributor, to achieve the corporate objectives, Standard of Care in Aerosol Drug Delivery in focus markets
- Ensures the product management and market access teams understand who the customers are and their needs (clinical, economic, indication etc.).
- Together with Product Management assesses the product strategy and defines the business needs (including margin, competitor advantage and technical performance characteristic).
- Anticipates the needs of the market by understanding key dynamics including clinical trends, and payment.
- Contributes to the formulation of strategies to respond.
- Anticipates and proactively addresses the needs of the market at both a strategic and tactical level (e.g. pricing, profitability and Go to Market channel access).
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a high degree of strategic agility, clinical and market knowledge and the ability to plan and successfully execute within a dynamic environment. They must be able to engage with Key Opinion leaders, gaining their respect and trust and discuss company technology and clinical applications to further the clinical experience within the clinical environment.
- The successful candidate will lead all Brand Marketing activities for our company and ideally will have experience developing campaigns in the Healthcare environment using both traditional and digital channels.
- They will have line management responsibility for the Brand marketing team and support the company Sales teams and distribution partners in driving growth of the business and manage the marketing requirements for developing the company Brand.
- The global company team offers a high energy, dynamic working environment where one will learn, be challenged and have fun.
- If you have significant experience as a Marketing Manager, ideally but not exclusively within healthcare, then we want to hear from you!
- Substantial experience in a related medical device marketing role that includes brand management and the marketing management. Experience with clinical and regulatory on medical device claims is essential. Previous experience in a global marketing role is considered essential
- A proven track record of designing, communicating and implementing multi-channel marketing plans
- Strong relationship building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Previous people management experience
- A passion for our brand and the healthcare industry
Key responsibilities include supporting the development and execution of Global Marketing strategy through:
- Responsibility for planning and supporting all Brand resources
- Acting as central contact for our regional sales teams and distributors, providing them with marketing and PR collateral to support their local initiatives
- Participate in the development of and responsible for the tactical execution of marketing and product strategies to achieve or exceed the business objectives of innovation and growth for the Market Segment portfolio.
- Participate in the development of and executes worldwide marketing plans, including: phase IV clinical study planning, advertising and promotion, communication tools, congresses, seminars, etc.
- Develops strategies thorough competitive intelligence and market analysis in support of competitive strategies; proposes and executes competitive strategies
- Acts as a bridge between marketing, clinical, sales and actively works to ensure the unique technology our company provides meets and is understood by our customer.
- Build advocacy for our company through creating and developing a network of key opinion leaders understanding, supporting and advocating our company
- Lead, coach and develop the Brand Marketing team and support the development and execution of the marketing strategy
Education / Experience
- Bachelor s degree in business or life sciences. MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in Healthcare Marketing experience in medical technology industry with experience in respiratory and or ventilation products used in the Acute Care setting an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing successful Brands
- Proven track record of marketing successes, preferably within the healthcare industry
- Proven track record of understanding market dynamics and anticipating industry trends
- Agency management experience
- Entrepreneurial Mind Set motivated and energised by a blend of the innovative/big picture/strategic issues and plenty of operational activities
- Willing and determined to create, innovate and drive brilliant execution
- Fuelled and heartened by the prospect of joining a wonderful team of people
- Ability to travel approximately 35%
- Normal office conditions.
- Travel up to 35%
Find a Job Find Candidates