Global Marketing and Business Development Manager – Automotive Electronics (M/F) United Kingdom,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
dupont has a rich history of scientific Discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
dowdupont interconnect solutions, a business unit of Electronics & imaging, has an opportunity for a Global Marketing and Business Development Manager (m/f) for automotive Electronics to be based in europe or in the us.
with the 2017 merger of dow and dupont, dow electronic materials and dupont Electronics & communications have combined their portfolios and expertise to create the new dupont Electronics & imaging business, which is part of the new specialty products division of dowdupont. dupont Electronics & imaging is a global supplier of materials and technologies serving the semiconductor, advanced chip Packaging, circuit board, electronic and industrial finishing, photovoltaic, display, and digital and flexographic printing industries.
dowdupont interconnect solutions is global market and technology Leader with the broadest offering of advanced materials and chemistries to the circuit board industry. dowdupont interconnect solutions has a rich history of Innovation and close partnerships with lead tier1s, oems and customers around the world and across high end industries: consumer Electronics, automotive, telecom, military, defense, medical, industrial.
the automotive electrical/electronic market is set for very strong growth driven by increased vehicle content to meet short term infotainment, powertrain electrification (hybrids/battery evs) and active safety regulated demand, as well as mid-term v2v / v2x connectivity, automated drive and finally fully autonomous drive. the Global Marketing and Business Development Manager for automotive Electronics will have global responsibility to develop, clearly communicate and implement interconnect solutions growth Strategy for automotive Electronics working closely with downstream industry partners, research institutes, customer facing (application development), technology organizations as well as other dowdupont business units (e.g. transportation & advanced Polymers).
- develop and communicate near and longer-term marketing plan and growth Strategy (including m&a, jvs)
- develop actionable market insights from interactions with automotive oems, tier1s fabricators or secondary sources, and translate into meaningful business / technical objectives to advance automotive Electronics Strategy
- define multi-generational plan, and translate into pipeline of actionable projects to best achieve interconnect solutions growth in automotive
- lead successful new product platforms and step-out product Innovation launches. oversee product pipeline
- lead or participate in business developments projects to deliver growth objectives
- monitor competitive dynamics in the automotive Electronics market
- define brand identity for dowdupont in automotive Electronics
- bachelor's degree is required; Engineering, chemical or marketing related majors; mba background is preferred
- marketing experience/track record
- direct experience in the automotive electronic value chain (oem – tier - fabricator)
- good understanding of electronic technology, automotive development / approval and implementation processes
- Leadership / influencing skills across a broader variety of functions & geographies
- strong ability to process a broad range of external / internal sources of information and to convert into a clear/crisp/concise direction for the organization
- strong written & verbal Communication Skills
- strong customer orientation
- excellent interpersonal skills to connect internally across businesses and externally with industry players (customers, specifies)
- ability to develop and clearly communicate Strategy and implementation plans
- strategic analysis and verse with key marketing tools (Market research / analysis, Competitive Analysis, Segmentation, value proposition, 4ps Strategy)
- business and financial acumen
- result orientation and Owner mindset
- willingness to travel up to 30%-40% of the time
primary locations :
- europe – (germany / france / uk)
dowdupont (nyse: dwdp) is a holding company comprised of the dow chemical company and dupont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in Agriculture, Materials Science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based Innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. for more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
the positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, materials science or specialty products, which are expected to separate from dowdupont into stand-alone public companies. information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Find a Job Find Candidates