Global Marketing & Business Development Manager - Denmark
A brighter future:
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other, and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will join a dynamic team to build new business and extend the reach of our biological solutions, paving the way for a brighter future.
Global Marketing & Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a career in a dynamic international environment where you can use your creative and strategic skills to make your mark?
If so, you could be our new colleague in our Biorefining unit. Through your role, you will be helping our customers pioneer the industrial scale transformation of waste into sustainable biofuels and biochemicals.
In this position you need to:
- Develop the pricing strategy and tools
- Ensure that our product features balance the customer needs with the need for efficient supply chain
- Closely monitor demand and help develop demand forecasting tools
- Support major negotiations for our emerging platforms
- Drive/support the strategy process and strategic projects
- Have 3-4 years’ experience in management consulting or a field of similar nature and intensity in the industry
- Have a structured and analytical problem solving approach, high drive and versatility, and an ability to collaborate throughout the organization
- For an ambitious individual looking to further their career in global marketing, this is a chance to join the commercial engine room of a unit that has large growth aspirations and a desire to address one of the main issues of our time.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.