This job is currently Archived,
Global Manager System Engineering & Software Architecture (m/f) Tuttlingen Germany,
KARL Storz (company)
Posted on : 03 June 2017
Perspective in the international environment!
- Our company is the leading endoscope manufacturer offers systems for human and veterinary medicine as well as for industrial applications. Endoscopes, instruments, devices, and camera systems from our company have stood for tradition, advanced technology, and quality for more than 70 years.
- Our company has seven additional production sites, and 46 sales and marketing companies worldwide now employ more than 7100 employees in 40 countries.
- Provide strategic planning for System Engineering & Software Architecture activities globally:
- Set global goals for the growth and distribution of System Engineering & Software Architecture capabilities, including tools and competencies
- Determine actions to achieve the Goals
- Mobilize resources to execute the actions
- Set global standards and policies for System Engineering & Software Architecture services, including:
- Scope of System Engineering & Software Architecture Services
- Training Standards
- Documentation Standards
- Process Standards
- Cross-site interface Standards
- Resolve cross-site / interdivisional issues related to System Engineering & Software Architecture:
- Work with the managers of the external divisions to resolve interdivisional issues
- Manage interdivisional communications
- Account for global System Engineering & Software Architecture activities regarding
- Global alignment goals and the status of progress toward those goals
- Performance, provisions, and corrective and preventative actions
- BS / Masters / PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a lead Developer/Software Architect and/or Systems Engineer role
- Highly desirable to have medical systems product design experience
- Flexible working hours
- Fringe benefits
- Extensive opportunities for further education and Training
- We all experience development because we are in motion and changes define our lives.
- Our company offers you great opportunities to actually make an impact.
- We consistently challenge and support our employees' personal and professional development.
- We are always interested in recruiting competent people to enable us to continue to play a pioneering role as a leading manufacturer of endoscopic instruments and devices.
Find a Job Find Candidates