This job is currently Archived,
Global Manager System Engineering & Software Architecture (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
Perspective in the international environment!
- Our company offers systems for human and veterinary medicine as well as for industrial applications.
- Endoscopes, instruments, devices, and camera systems from our company have stood for tradition, advanced technology, and quality for more than 70 years.
- Our company headquarters in Germany, seven additional production sites, and 46 sales and marketing companies worldwide now employ more than 7100 employees in 40 countries.
- To strengthen our OR1TM Team we have a vacancy for a Global Manager System Engineering & Software Architecture (m/f)
- Provide strategic planning for System Engineering & Software Architecture activities globally:
- Set global goals for the growth and distribution of System Engineering & Software Architecture capabilities, including tools and competencies
- Determine actions to achieve the Goals
- Mobilize resources to execute the actions
- Set global standards and policies for System Engineering & Software Architecture services, including:
- Scope of System Engineering & Software Architecture Services
- Training Standards
- Documentation Standards
- Process Standards
- Cross-site interface Standards
- Resolve cross-site / interdivisional issues related to System Engineering & Software Architecture:
- Work with the managers of the external divisions to resolve interdivisional issues
- Manage interdivisional communications
- Account for global System Engineering & Software Architecture activities regarding
- Global alignment goals and the status of progress toward those goals
- Performance, provisions, and corrective and preventative actions
- BS / Masters / PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a lead Developer/Software Architect and/or Systems Engineer role
- Highly desirable to have medical systems product design experience
- Flexible working hours
- Fringe benefits
- Extensive opportunities for further education and Training
- We all experience development because we are in motion and changes define our lives.
- Our company offers you great opportunities to actually make an impact.
- We consistently challenge and support our employees' personal and professional development.
- We are always interested in recruiting competent people to enable us to continue to play a pioneering role as a leading manufacturer of endoscopic instruments and devices.