Global Learning Lead
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our global medical learning team, based in our HQ in Brussels, Monheim, Slough, Belgium/Germany/UK/US, we are looking to fill the position of: Global Learning Lead.
Are you someone who tends towards creativity in a methodological way? At UCB, you are a ‘creativodological’ person. This particular blend of talent means you are a systematic free thinker devoted to improving the life of patients.
As a UCB 'creativodological' person and Global Learning Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Enable new strategies in learning in healthcare
- Apply evidence based principles in adult learning & behavioural sciences
- Innovate stakeholder learning solutions
- Work in an international, diverse and agile environment
As a UCB 'creativodological' person and Global Learning Lead you will contribute by:
- Building and evolving global strategies and help translating strategies into impactful and measurable learning solutions
- Training, coaching and consulting internal cross-functional teams on learning & behaviour change solutions
- Finding creative and innovative solutions to resolve complex issues in association with stakeholder learning needs
- Pioneering new approaches in inter-professional learning & development in healthcare
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
MBA, PhD, MD or PharmMD
At least 5 years international experience in the field of medical-education, training or performance improvement in medicine
Profound expertise in instructional design, training and preferably behavioural change solutions
Experience in medical education or training
Expertise in organizational psychology or behavioural sciences
Expertise in working remotely with international cross-functional and divers teams
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Medical, Consulting, Learning, MBA, Healthcare, Technology, Human Resources, Management