at ucb, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock Innovation. will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
to strengthen our global regulatory labelling team, based in our headquarter in brussels or braine, belgium, we are
looking to fill the position of: global regulatory labelling Operations lead (m/f).
are you analytical with innovative capacities? at ucb that makes you an ‘analyvative’ person. this unique blend of talent means you are good at processing facts to forge new solutions for patients.
as a ucb 'analyvative' person and global regulatory labelling Operations lead (m/f) you like to work in an environment where you can:
- manage relationships with all cross-functional resources within “end-to-end” labelling and artwork projects
- take responsibility for the Line Management and mentoring of the regulatory labelling Operations team members and be a key influencer / Advisor towards the senior management of production, Supply Chain, Packaging and labelling units within ucb worldwide
- provide performance metrics and implement tools supporting all steps of labelling and artwork process
as a ucb 'analyvative' person and global regulatory labelling Operations lead (m/f) you will contribute by:
- managing the team resources efficiently – ensure proper resources allocation, enhance knowledge sharing and support the team in a highly matrixed environment
- leveraging operational expertise to design and develop and then manage the use of tools that will fully track a change to artwork though production
- providing Strategic Planning expertise relating to all global artwork implementation into production
- anticipating future business needs and provide strategic, innovative recommendations related to the tracking of labeling and artwork changes from end to end and the development of capacity management solutions
interested? for this position you’ll need the following Education, experience and skills
- educated to a at least bachelor level in a relevant (technical) discipline plus ideally master degree in Business Administration
- a minimum of 15 years of working experience, with a minimum of 10 years in a regulated industry (Food, pharma, Medical Device, etc) with a combination of specific experience related to labelling, Packaging, artwork, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Operations, and/or capacity management
- proven track record in solid line team management as well as in the management of international / global project teams
ucb is a global biopharmaceutical company. we focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the Central nervous system.
with more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, ucb offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. scientific excellence, Innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at ucb.
Find a Job Find Candidates