Global Key User SAP WM & Warehouse Coordinator - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Warehouse team, based in our production site in Switzerland, we are looking to fill the position of: Global Key User SAP WM & Warehouse Coordinator.
- Are you someone who tends towards creativity in a methodological way?
- You are a ‘creativodological’ person. This particular blend of talent means you are a systematic free thinker devoted to improving the life of patients.
As a 'creativodological' person and Global Key User SAP WM & Warehouse Coordinator you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Provide expert solutions in SAP WM as a Global team member and guarantee good performance of your storeman team as a supplier to our manufacturing plants
- Supporting company with your expertise as a Global Key User SAP WM and managing all related elements such as Change Request creation & approvals, System Enhancement proposal & implementation and drive Impact Analysis.
- Creating training materials and by conducting training sessions.
- Ensuring respect of HSE regulations and compliance in a GMP/GDP environment.
- Supervising raw material and consumables physical flow and by coaching your team to deliver outstanding performance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Key User SAP Warehouse Management (WM).
- Fluent in French and good command of English (Minimum B2).
- Technology oriented, open-minded and curious
- Ability to inspire and motivate your team.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Supply, Supply Chain, Technology, Operations