Global IT Supply Chain - Demand Execution - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
This position partners with the Global Supply Chain department to orchestrate the end-to-end supply chain, in order to ensure agile, cost effective and timely supplies of our products to our patients.
The scope of Demand Execution includes the following processes:
- Sales part of the Order-to-Cash process
- Secondary distribution of our products in countries across the globe
This process is mostly handled through local third-party logistics providers (3PL)
- Regulatory compliance, related to import & export and to good distribution practices (GDP).
- One of the main goals is to achieve operational efficiency through global, standardized solutions.
- Related to the scope, the most important solution is SAP - Sales & Distribution and Logistics Execution.
- Business relationship and stakeholder management are key to achieve another goal, which is customer (and ultimately patient) satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the outside world, market trends, best practices, solutions used by peers,... in short curiosity, innovation and creativity are fundamental to create business value.
- Align and communicate with the relevant stakeholders:
- Discuss business requirements on a global and local level with process owners and key users, mainly from the Customer Service, Global Distribution & Logistics and Regional Supply Chain teams
- Build, implement and support standardized and globalized solutions for demand execution, mainly using SAP Sales & Distribution and Logistics Execution modules
- Deliver projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (business and IT, internal and external partners), following our T project methodology
- Follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside our company and of applying it to propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow validation guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Actively take part in the implementation of the IT strategy
- Master Degree in a relevant field
- Functional & technical knowledge of relevant solutions in demand execution, more specifically
5+ years of experience in SAP Sales & Distribution and SAP Logistics Execution.
Experience with electronic data exchange (EDI, Idocs, XML, flat files)
- Experience of working in an international, global context
- Experience in managing relationships with business partners
- Experience in managing relationships with external IT service partners and software vendors
- Experience in a validated, pharma environment is considered a plus
- Experience in project management is considered a plus
- Be engaged to impact patients' lives
- Be accountable for the scope of demand execution in supply chain
- Have an open, positive attitude
- Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Bring a fresh view... bring the outside world into the organization
- Embrace diversity
- Come up with creative and innovative ideas for IT solutions that create value for the patients
- Be ready to challenge and be challenged
- English fluent
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Supply, Law, ERP, Logistics, Operations, Legal, Technology