This job is currently Archived,
Global Internal Audit Senior Allegan United States,
Posted on : 08 June 2017
Conducts internal audits of varying complexity and scope on all operations of the organization, including financial, operational, compliance and strategy-focused audits.
- Must possess working knowledge of financial and operational risks and controls with an understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills and a basic understanding of financial statements.
- Must also possess strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to develop and maintain peer relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), knowledge of data analytics and electronic working papers necessary.
- These skills are acquired through completion of a Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field, possession of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) (or equivalent) combined with three to seven years performing internal and/or financial audits.
- Experience working in a public company and/or public accounting firm preferred.
- Requires ability to travel domestically and internationally (10-15%) and ability to work in other cultures, specifically those where English is a second language.
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates