This job is currently Archived,
Global Human Health Learning & Delivery Strategy and Operations, Associate Director Gwynedd United States,
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Effectively establish, deepen and sustain key relationships with business leaders and mid-level managers to understand their business needs and related performance gaps, provide oversight and analysis when defining requirements, and demonstrate an understanding of processes and methodology in order to provide appropriate learning solutions
- Lead collaborative efforts with stakeholders to define desired performance outcomes; provide feedback and coaching on issues related to learning programs and policies
- Identify performance needs and gaps and facilitate delivery of learning solutions to the business, when appropriate
- Monitor, analyze, interpret, and report internal trends; make recommendations for learning solutions for the division or function, as appropriate
- Remain current on learning and development related tools, techniques, strategies and practices in order to provide relevant, informed consultative advice to clients; share leading learning practices with teams and stakeholders
- Ensure successful learning outcomes by directing the identification and translation of the client s learning needs into a defined learning strategy and implemented solutions
- Act as a liaison between the Learning Support Services function and stakeholders to ensure alignment with learning needs; Ensure learning solutions created meet the requirements of the client; Identify alternate non-training solutions when appropriate
- Deliver training and/or support local SMEs providing training, as needed
- Understand feedback provided by Learning Support Services (LSS) on the overall success of the learning solutions; Interpret and discuss feedback with stakeholders, and monitor impact and cost-effectiveness of learning solutions; Suggest improvements to further enhance learning program effectiveness and sustainability
- Report timely feedback on learning effectiveness to the business and communicate suggestions for improvement
- Document needs for customization or localization of learning programs
- Review interim/unplanned learning activities and requests; make appropriate recommendations
- Coach Learning Consultants and provide them with opportunities to grow their leadership, professional, and technical skills
- Leadership: Demonstrated skill in applying approaches, tools, and techniques to gain the cooperation and support of others; ability to lead by example and foster collaborative relationships
- Influencing: Advanced ability to partner, collaborate, and impact decisions within and outside the organization
- Creative Thinking: Demonstrated skill in applying tools and techniques for grasping new concepts, acquiring new ways of seeing things, and revising ways of thinking and patterns of behavior
- Interpersonal Relationships: Demonstrated skill in applying approaches, tools, and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner, including the ability to build and maintain critical networks and collaborative relationships
- Oral and Written Communications: Advanced ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively and in a succinct manner; outstanding verbal, written, and presentation abilities; ability to ask thoughtful questions to gain insights, listen, and understand other perspectives
- Coaching: Ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking: Advanced ability to use a broad range of methods, assumptions, frameworks, and perspectives when solving problems and making decisions
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic: Advanced project planning and management experience, including the ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1 2 years), and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the business plan
- L&D Policies, Standards, and Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to use industry and organization standards, procedures, and policies relevant to staff learning and development
- Adult Learning: Theory and Practice: Advanced experience in applying concepts and practices of adult learning to meet the dynamic needs of the business
- Learning Needs Analysis: Advanced experience in assessing competency gaps and identifying what people need to learn for successful individual and organizational performance
- Training Delivery: Ability to effectively deliver or facilitate training in face-to-face and virtual instructor led sessions
- Bachelor s degree required
- Master s degree preferred
Minimum of 10 years of related experience, with minimum 5 years of leadership experience and minimum 1 year of experience facilitating / delivering learning solutions
Experience in Strategy realization and planning, learning, talent, HR, and Operations
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Medical, Training, Operations Manager, Manager, Education, Healthcare, Operations, Management
Gwynedd PA US
Find a Job Find Candidates