- The job holder serves a full time business analyst for the implementation and support of the Global HR platform for the company Group and assists in new projects.
- Assesses the current and future needs of the Corporate HR department to support the process harmonization and the development of central dashboards to evaluate and monitor HR KPIs.
- Support the implementation and the roll out of the Global HR platform in the affiliates:
- Is responsible for the collection of Business Requirements of Corporate business stakeholders and the development of the Functional Specifications;
- Help in the harmonization of Business Requirements of the local affiliates and guarantee the adherence to the global solution design;
- Support the technical analysis and the solution design;
- Support the development team during the implementation phase;
- Support in the creation and in the execution of UAT;
- Support the project reviews with the internal and external partners involved;
- Foster the post implementation support including customized developments.
- Manage and execute HRMS projects across the group;
- Provide day to day support to users.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Good knowledge in HRMS solutions. Highly desirable experience in Lumesse ETWeb platform
- Knowledge of HR process as well as knowledge of trends and the ability to be creative and innovate with regard to business opportunities
- Knowledge of project and change management
- Effective planning and organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (Italian and English)
- A continuous improvement mindset and an exceptional internal customer service focus are critical for success along with exceptionally strong detail and problem solving skills