- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- We enable you to be part of a team that is passionate about innovation and inspired by our mission to work for a better and healthier world.
- We are recruiting a Human Resources Director that will be responsible for the global human resources strategy and its implementation.
- The human resource teams in the different countries will be reporting to you.
- You will translate the vision of the company into a human resources strategy, preparing the organization for the future.
- You will further implement this strategy through tactical plans and procedures executed by the HR departments at HQ in Belgium and in the different subsidiaries worldwide.
- This implies oversight of all aspects of the HR activities, including recruitment, compensation and benefits policy, learning and development, career development and promotions, retention policies, etc.
- You interact directly or through your teams with the different business units.
- All HR directors globally report ultimately you.
- You are finally responsible for the HR budgets.
- As a member of the Executive Committee, you are involved in the strategic, tactical and operational management of the global operations of our company to achieve the goals as set by the Board of Directors..
- You have solid experience in HR management, at director level, in an international company context.
- You are willing to operate from our Belgian Headquarters
- You have a passion for people and can align yourself with the values of our company.
- You can demonstrate solid experience in managing change in organizations with knowledge workers.
- You are familiar with learning and development programs.
- Through your experience, you have hands-on knowledge on local legal and social aspects, but also on employment in an international context.
- Having strong management skills yourself, you help to grow our managers in coaching and people management.
- You are proficient in English, French, and Dutch (both spoken and written). Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere