- Would you like to become a part of the Strategy, Access & Marketing (SAM) department in GSC to support the Global Market Access function in Denmark to ensure access of the company products to people with diabetes across the globe.
- Market access is increasingly important for the commercial success of pharmaceutical products.
- A key challenge for the pharmaceutical industry is to get the healthcare decision makers to support funding of innovative medicines.
- Such a new environment requires communicating strong value messages based on robust and credible evidence.
- In order to strengthen its capability, Global Market Access is seeking a Global Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager whose role will be to continue developing and facilitating the execution of health economic strategies to optimize market access for our company.
About the department
- The Strategy, Access & Marketing (SAM) unit in the Global Service Center, India, primarily aims at delivering value-add and agility to the Global SAM unit in Denmark.
- The unit is responsible for driving deliverables for multiple CVP areas within SAM, including Insulin and GLP-1 Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Planning and Commercial Operations.
About Global Market Access
Global Market Access is an expanding, international, high performing team of colleagues in Denmark, responsible for optimizing market access for the continued success of the company Portfolio. In close collaboration with key internal stakeholders, Global Market Access establishes the strategies and key support tactics in the area of pricing, reimbursement, health economics & outcomes research, value communication, and subsequently supports the implementation regionally and locally.
- As a Global Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager, you will work cross functionally with a wide array of functions including clinical development, medical, marketing brand Teams and affiliates across the World (~10% travel).
- In this role you will translate clinical and health economic information to evidence-based value arguments.
- A key part of the job will be to prepare health economic evidence and useful for the affiliate market access functions.
- You hold a relevant life science or economics background, preferably with post-graduate qualifications (PhD, MSc, MPhil).
- A solid understanding of health economics is required. Proven prior experience (minimum 3 years) within market access, health economics, stakeholder engagement or relevant field-based affiliate functions from the pharmaceutical industry, public health and/or consulting is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical and project management skills and a proven ability to translate clinical and other benefits into evidence-based economic arguments and deliverables e.g. publications. In addition, you have excellent communication skills, are able to create strong networks and enjoy working in cross-functional teams.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English on a professional level.
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes and change their lives.
- By working with us you will have the opportunity to do that in a global business environment