This job is currently Archived,
Global Head of Marketing Communications - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Are you looking for a job with purpose, autonomy and the guarantee of working in a challenging, highly energetic workplace?
- Are you tired of optimizing campaigns, content development efforts or direct marketing activities for soulless, shallow, me-too products.
- We might just be the right place for you.We are operating in a highly complex industry.
- We are an innovation leader.
- We are globally present, yet flexible and nimble enough to dare to try out new things and take leaps of faith.
- Our products are cutting-edge and truly help people live better lives.
- We need YOU to help us tell this story!As Head of our global Marketing Communications Team, you are responsible for the direction, content development, planning and constant optimization efforts of all marketing communications activities for our company globally.
- You are leading a communications team and content development experts and help bring our vision of making medical technology and knowledge more impactful and accessible to physicians and their patients globally to life.This function will report directly to the Vice President Marketing and is located in our headquarters.
- You direct and lead all marketing communications efforts across our B2C and B2B activities, including PR, content publishing, as well as on- and offline advertising
- You sharpen our digital strategy and define the digital roadmap
- You and your team are responsible for managing our digital presence including SEA and SEO efforts globally as well as managing the agency relationships we maintain
- You spearhead the growth and development of social media and content marketing activities) that facilitates stakeholder (physicians, healthcare decision makers, patients, candidates) engagement
WHAT YOU OFFER
- University degree or equivalent education
- 5-7 years’ digital experience in an agency or corporation
- Proven success in developing digital campaigns and content publishing frameworks
- Experience in scaling and improving dialogue marketing/email-marketing campaigns and managing brand websites as well as key digital platforms
- Proven experience with SEO and Paid Search campaigns
- Good communication skills, action oriented
- Strong business acumen
- We are looking for doers!
- We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments
- You will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
- Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation