This job is currently Archived,
Global Digital Partner with power to influence - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Do you want to influence the future of digital initiatives in sales & marketing within our company?
- Are you innovative, dynamic and good at stakeholder management? If yes, then you might be the new Digital Partner for our global brand teams.
- We are looking for a new colleague to join our Digital Marketing team, someone who can lead us to a new level of thinking digital in a highly regulated industry.
- If you find the mix of digital brand marketing, project management and consultancy exciting, this is the right opportunity for you.
About the department
- The Digital Marketing department is anchored in Commercial Operations in Strategy, Access and Marketing (SAM).
- We are 12 dedicated Digital Marketers working on implementing the Global Marketing digital strategy across the organisation.
- The team consists of Digital Consultants and Project Specialists and we service SAM with key digital marketing activities and strategic digital advice.
- We support the digital promotional activities of company as well as providing processes and platforms to commercialize digital activities across the globe from headquarter to affiliates.
- You will be part of the Digital Partner team who supports our key stakeholders in the global brand teams.
- You will be acting as an Adviser to global brand teams on strategic digital opportunities based on brand strategy.
- You will provide expertise and specialist support to improve the planning and execution of prioritized digital/multi-channel projects.
- Further, you will identify opportunities for impactful new digital channels or new promotional tactics that can be executed via existing channels.
- You will drive innovative digital projects in the brand team and support Product Managers with digital elements in brand tactics.
- The key to success is to ensure good stakeholder management, identify impactful project metrics, and secure high quality deliverables.
- An integral part of your role will be to define best practice tools, and help structure, communicate and implement those across the whole portfolio of brand teams, e.g. through digital workshops.
- In addition, you will support, coach and mentor teams on various digital areas including interactive detail aids, external websites, mobile, paid media, and analytics.
- You will ensure consistency in execution and raise the bar for digital efficiencies across the portfolio.
- You hold Master's degree or equivalent.
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience, preferably from the Pharmaceutical industry or another Global Regulated industry, working as an internal or external consultant.
- You have a passion for the digital environment and building your colleague's digital capabilities.
- You build solid relationships and collaborate at all level across the organisation with a broad variety of personalities and cultures.
- You are known for strategic problem solving and ‘out of the box thinking’ but not afraid to get involved with the details.
- You strive to make a difference in your daily work, have high energy and can make things happen.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English on a professional level.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.