Global Digital Marketeer - Based in Belgium - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We seek to provide quality affordable healthcare products.
- With over $4 billion in sales and more than 12,000 people working around the world, our Company is a leading global healthcare supplier.
- We develop, manufacture, package and distribute over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and consumer products.
- We are the world’s largest manufacturer of store brand OTC pharmaceutical products and infant formulas.
- Our company’s locations are in the United States, Israel, Mexico, the United Kingdom, India, China, Belgium and Australia with our corporate headquarters located in Ireland.
Working With Us:
- Innovative. Collaborative. Entrepreneurial. That is what best describes a career at our company, the Branded Consumer Healthcare (BCH) Segment of our company, in Belgium.
- We are a company that markets and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare and cosmetic products around the globe.
- Besides our Belgian commercial organization and manufacturing sites, our BCH headquarters are located in Belgium.
- To further strengthen our team, we are looking for disciplined, self-motivated individuals who are looking for meaningful work in a fast-growing global business.
- Our company has a wide brand portfolio including top brands.
- Our company has managed to build a high-performance, customer-focused organization which today is directly operating in about 35 countries – mainly in Europe – serving a high potential market of prescription-free, consumer-oriented health products, with different legal status ranging from medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, food supplements and biocides.
- To strengthen our Corporate Marketing team, we are currently looking for a Global Digital Marketeer based out of our Corporate offices.
- As Global Digital Marketeer you take the leading role to initiate, roll-out and continuously update digital projects and activities.
- You develop the brand’s digital strategy in close collaboration with both the global and local Brand Managers and liaise with external partners on a regular basis.
- In this role you are a member of our Corporate Marketing team (currently about 25 members) based in the company headquarters and report into the Global Digital Marketing Manager
- You gather consumer insights and market/competition insights in several categories and translate them into actionable plans to drive continuous growth;
- You build, evaluate and optimize the digital strategies for the top brands in the portfolio;
- You guide digital KPIs and measurement;
- You make central ‘toolboxes’ including digital assets needed to deploy the strategy in local markets;
- You support the roll-out of the strategy in local markets and strive for continuous optimization;
- You define and lead development of new websites. If needed, you maintain localized websites in multiple countries in collaboration with local brand and digital managers;
- You brief media-, digital- and ad agencies and closely collaborate with them on a daily basis;
- You manage global digital tools: Google analytics, Adwords MCC, E-mailing tools,
- Master Degree and at least 2 to 4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or OTC. International experience is a plus.
- Passionate about digital marketing/media, search and e-commerce.
- Hands-on experience in multiple online marketing domains: SEM, online advertising, social media, conversion optimization, web analytics, working with different CMS, development of web sites
- Experience in making digital plans
- Results-oriented & data-driven mindset
- ‘Entrepreneurial’, ‘business acumen’, ‘analytic’, ‘innovative’ and ‘creative thinker’ are words that describe you best.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to own projects and excellent problem solving skills.
- You have an open and empathic attitude towards other cultures which makes you a real international marketer.
- You have a strong ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- You read, write and speak English fluently and have excellent communication skills
- A dynamic working environment in a growing organization.
- Besides a competitive remuneration pack (including pension plan, hospitalization insurance,…) we offer you excellent growth opportunities
- The possibility to go on an international local assignment in the future