Global Development Technical Architect Job - Singapore
- Manage the Global Development IT Singapore Hub team comprised of 2-3 staff (technical analysts).
- Design platform architecture that will enable best-in-class IT capabilities supporting MSD Research Labs Global Development organization.
- Drive solution implementations through global, cross-functional teams composed of members from MSD, strategic vendor partners, and industry peers & stakeholders. Collaborate and partner with our IT hubs in Prague, Czech Republic and in Branchburg, New Jersey.
- Drive high-level design of strategic global solutions to enable new opportunities through proof-of-concept efforts, industry benchmarking and coalitions.
- Be responsible for the delivery of architectural artifacts including solution architecture diagrams (physical & conceptual), infrastructure requirements, and capability roadmaps.
- Understand and explore industry technologies that are available, in-use, or coming soon. Maintain strong relationships with key vendors, influence vendor’s strategic roadmaps and provide transparency around platform roadmaps.
- Contribute to the enterprise architecture community in order to facilitate knowledge sharing and build a common architecture principles and guidelines.
- Partner with MSD’s Program Management Office (PMO) to align all efforts and ideas to the approved portfolio.
Education and Skills Required
- Degree or advanced degree in science or computer related field.
Minimum Experience Required
- 3-5 years of technical architecture, solution delivery, or technical analysis experience in the IT industry.
- Proven success in driving and maintaining architectural roadmaps focused on business capability enablement.
- Strong system architecture skills with analytical thinking for problem solving is essential. Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both a technical and a business audience, and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a broad level of partners including off-shore development teams as well as functional area managers.
- Strong organization, influencing, and follow up skills are also critical for this role.
- Knowledge of strategic vendor capabilities and product/technology roadmaps. Knowledge and experience with Application development, testing and implementation in external hosting and cloud environments is a plus.
Job: Business/Technical Analysis Job Title:Mgr, Business/Tech. Analysis
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: IT Architecture, Architecture, Developer, Information Technology, Program Manager, Technology, Engineering, Management