Global Development IT Clinical Technical Analyst Job - Singapore
This position will contribute to the delivery and execution of projects in support of MSD Research Labs (MRL) Clinical, Regulatory, and Drug Safety.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of IT systems that support business strategies aligned to the evolving IT landscape as it relates to the Global Clinical Development organization in MSD
- Delivering and executing Global Development IT Knowledge Management, Mobile, Integration and Portal projects per Global Development objectives.
- Providing subject matter expertise for the following capabilities: Content/Information Management, Portal and Business Process Management, Integration solutions and other Knowledge Management systems.
- Working closely as part of the content management delivery teams as a technical resource responsible for technical analysis, configuration, query design and implementation.
- Delivery of innovative experiments, specifically contributing to idea generation, idea incubation, and/or experimentation; and identifying tangible and measurable criteria
- Contributes to platform and technology strategies.
- Collaborates with Branchburg NJ, Prague, Singapore IT Hubs to deliver initiatives and platforms.
- All activities must be conducted compliance with company policies and standards, and in compliance with regional and country specific regulations.
Education and Skills Required
- Degree or advanced degree in science or computer related field.
Minimum Experience Required
- At least 3 years of significant technical experience with large scale validated scientific computer systems and 2 years of IT technical analysis or solution delivery experience.
- Thorough understanding of GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and guidelines
- Experience delivering IT solutions in a validated environment
- Understanding of Mobile development concepts and architectures
- Understanding of content management concepts and theories
- Drive for results - Strong planning and organization skills
- Delivers customer value - committed to understanding and meeting customer needs
- Works with high integrity and ethics
- Collaborates effectively with and through others to achieve shared goals
- Communicates candidly and fluently in English - strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Background including Application Integration
Job: Business/Technical Analysis Job Title:Spclst, Business/Tech. Analysis
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Clinic, Law, Compliance, Medical Research, Healthcare, Legal, Research