Global Customer Solution Manager - Switzerland
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- For our Headquarters we are currently looking for a Global Customer Solutions Manager to join our Global Customer Marketing & Education Department.
- The Global Customer Solutions Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving the successful marketing of key solutions at our company.
- In this area the CSM owns the full process – from identifying and evaluating new solution opportunities to developing and commercializing the concepts.
- Furthermore, our CSM team supports key marketing initiatives such as franchise overarching product or branding initiatives.
- The future incumbent of the role will elaborate the marketing concept, coordinate all relevant stakeholders in the global marketing organization and ensures the initiative achievement throughout the group, including the local sales organizations.
In your role as Global Customer Solution Manager you will
- Drive successful solutions marketing
- Own a field of indication or a solution area within our solutions portfolio
- Identify, collect and assess market and customer input on opportunities and gaps
- Initiate planning processes for your solution field
- Develop concept and business impact as basis for decision making in the portfolio management process
- Define solution business concept along business book chapters (i.e. customer need, potential, segmentation, description of solution along workflow, target pricing, service model, business model/impact and scientific data needed), in cooperation with respective stakeholders
- Write medical marketing plan (claim management), drive pre-clinical and clinical study planning and track progress
- Support Product Management and RDO during product development phase, if needed
- Develop Sales and Marketing plan (objectives, segmentation, targeting, positioning, promotional and educational activities, material needed, pricing concept).
- Lead the Launch Process and ensure high launch quality, i.e. leads launch teams, define messaging and launch campaign
- Deliver sales support, training and marketing material
- Drive commercialization, monitor performance and financial impact. Define corrective measures, if needed
- Be responsible for the Life-Cycle Management of your solution portfolio
- Academic background with commercial or equivalent degree
- Proven track record in international marketing roles (global and regional) within a matrix organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Product Management experiences is an asset
- Excellent business understanding
- Open personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative marketing professional
- Structured approach with a focus on execution and delivery
- Good team worker paired with a strong sense of accountability
- Passionate, straight-forward and performance-driven individual with entrepreneurial spirit and strong execution abilities
Working with Us:
- It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
- Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move.
- Are you interested in a challenging job at our company.