This job is currently Archived,
Global Customer Engagement Planning Lead Job Hoddesdon United Kingdom,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Customer engagement is a key component of the future evolution of pharma s business model. Integration and orchestration of personal and non-personal touch points with highly engaging content & services represents a unique opportunity for company to differentiate from competition by delivering best in industry customer experiences.
- The role as Customer Engagement Planning lead is crucial in driving the development and implementation of the global strategic approach to Customer Engagement Planning and as business partner to our most important markets and franchises in this transformation.
- You will be playing an important role in helping our company to drive higher business outcomes, improve customer experience and reduce cost of engagement by setting high standards for how to translate business strategy and customer engagement insights into meaningful and valuable customer engagement plans.
- Strategic leadership in the design, deployment and evolution of customer engagement planning framework
- Integrate customer engagement planning framework into existing marketing models
- Connect existing and future customer engagement capabilities and package them into an intuitive & simple framework
- Act as strategic business partner to key franchises, regions and markets in deploying Customer Engagement Planning across our subsidiaries
- Leverage the customer engagement planning framework to guide markets on how to optimise and prioritise resources (direct selling / marketing)
- Integrate digital channels into the overall communication mix and outline how to optimise and automate customer engagement / marketing campaign strategies.
- Leveraging customer engagement planning framework to accelerate marketing activities ensuring appropriate governance models are in the place
- Design and deploy typical channel mix guidance as part of evolving our segmentation approach
- This role will work closely with all customer engagement team stakeholders, regions and core markets to ensure optimal utilisation and performance
- Foster and build strategic partnerships with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- 4 year Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Business studies, Marketing or other related discipline
- 3+ years relevant work experience (campaign management & channel integration)
- 3+ years in international online capability experience ideally in life science companies
- 3+ years international market experience
- Mastery in communication (written, spoken)
- Excellence in leadership by influence and working in a complex matrixed environment
- Knowledge & understanding of customer s needs including HCP, Payors etc. and pharma commercial model
- Channel preference marketing knowledge
- Experience of integrated multi channel marketing strategies & marketing tactics
- Excellent knowledge of process development and optimization ie. channel optimization for resource allocation
- Strong change management / collaboration (building interest, advocacy, alignment, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of broader business and marketing end to end processes
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Communications, Marketing Communications, Change Management, Channel Marketing, Direct Sales, Marketing, Management, Sales
Find a Job Find Candidates