- Our company is the premier provider of innovative early clinical research solutions, seeks an experienced Global Controller with international experience managing finance and accounting across North America, Europe, Singapore and South Korea.
- Responsible for managing financial accounting and supply chain functions across the global organization.
- This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer, and will work closely with Operational Vice Presidents and Company Managers.
- Manage all accounting, tax and audit compliance globally and on a local statutory basis
- Manages monthly financial close, including analysis and reporting
- Responsible for preparing the annual financial plan and monthly forecast
- Responsible for all financial reporting including monthly management report, monthly bank compliance statements, quarterly board presentations and annual audit reports and footnote disclosures
- Prepares quarterly estimated tax estimates and annual tax provisions
- Responsible for global cash management inclusive of interest rate hedging and foreign currency exposure
- Responsible for managing relationships with financial institutions, lenders, auditors and tax advisors
- Maintains current knowledge of accounting guidance and reporting requirements to ensure the Company is compliant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business required
- 15-20 years’ experience in accounting and financial management
- International experience required
- Knowledge and proficiency with accounting systems and excel required
- Experience in a service industry required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities required
- Able to build relationships with all levels of employees and across borders
- Strong leadership skills with ability to be hands-on
- CPA designation preferred
- Experience with geographical expansion and integration preferred
- Experience with a Pharmaceutical or Clinical Research Organization is beneficial
- Our company's business is applied translation medicine.
- As the world’s leading contract research organization whose sole focus is on conducting clinical pharmacology and early clinical research studies, ou company’s services are valued by both large global pharmaceutical organizations and emerging biotechnology companies.
- Through studies conducted at its own research clinics as well as within a network of partnering specialty sites, our company provides rapid answers that help with critical go, no-go decisions in early drug development.
- Our company operates two bio-analytical laboratories where the latest analytical technologies are leveraged to provide quantitative measures of drug, metabolite and biomarkers in samples collected from humans participating in research studies.
- Moreover,our company's Clinical Pharmacology Sciences group is among the world’s largest groups providing specialty pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and statistical analyses and reporting for early clinical research sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry.
- With over 850 employees and over 40 years of experience conducting early clinical research our company is the provider of choice for many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. In addition, our company's scientists bring a depth of experience in drug development that is proving important for growing businesses in Asia and other parts of the world.