Global Compliance - Compliance Program Manager - Switzerland, United States
- The Global Compliance Program Manager will be a member of the Global Compliance function.
- As a key support for the Global Compliance function, the Compliance Program Manager will report to the Healthcare Compliance Director and will work closely with the global, regional and local compliance team members to operational company’s Compliance Program across the company.
- Provide project management support for company’s Compliance Program;
- Drive the successful implementation of Global Compliance initiatives through the set up and management of appropriate systems and working tools to support the administration of Global Compliance review procedures;
- Collaborate and drive specific global projects with Global, Regional and LOC Compliance team members and other business partners within company.
- Collaborate with Global, Regional and LOC Compliance team members and other business partners within Global company to support the regional or local implementation of appropriate systems and working tools and track progress of implementation against defined deliverables;
- Provide healthcare compliance subject matter expertise relevant to the design and implementation of appropriate business controls necessary to prevent or detect illegal, unethical or improper conduct;
- Establish and maintains databases and records compliant with company’s record retention requirement;
- Identify relevant industry trends and work to continuously improve company’s Compliance Program;
- Oversee development of tools, often in close liaison with our IT department, to evaluate trends in potential compliance risk areas and addressing them through implementation or enhancement of creative solutions;
- Provide on-site content and logistical support for Compliance-related activities, as assigned.
- Manage 1 direct report
- Some international travel (up to 30%)
- University degree (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 5 years of professional healthcare experience required with a business and compliance exposure is preferred.
- Experience working in a multinational company and working in a cross-regional role, local role is preferred.
- Strong experience in project management in the life sciences industry is required.
- Experience in managing outside vendors.
- Background in project management;
- Decisive, with good judgment skills;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry;
- Experienced in formulating business requirements, reviewing functionalities and providing user acceptance feedback on IT projects that are compliance relevant.
- IT-savvy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Powerpoint, Excel, Sharepoint and workflow applications;
- Understanding of common reporting and analytics tools;
- Good organizational skills and ablility to handle multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to communicate effectively in individual and group settings with various stakeholders;
- Demonstrated creativity in dealing with business problems;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to work successfully in multi-cultural teams;
- Good networking skills and ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues;
- Decisive, with good judgment;
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, collaborative team player;
- Demonstrating high ethical standards, unquestionable integrity, discretion and professionalism;
- Fluent written and spoken English (other languages a plus)