Global Competitive Intelligence Manager - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Strategy, Access & Marketing (SAM) unit in the Global Service Centre, India, primarily aims at delivering value-add and agility to the Global SAM unit in Denmark.
- The unit is responsible for driving deliverables for multiple CVP areas within SAM, including Insulin and GLP-1 Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Planning and Commercial Operations.
- The unit will function as an extension of SAM unit in Denmark.
About Global Competitive Intelligence
- Global Competitive Intelligence is responsible for assessing the impact of competitor activities to our company, and for supporting corporate and brand strategies as well as R&D projects with analyses of the competitive environment within all diabetes, obesity, haemophilia and growth hormone deficiency.
- The area monitors competitor activities and scientific developments while also interacting with a broad set of internal stakeholders across R&D, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Finance and Operations. We manage a comprehensive platform of competitive insights to support decisions at project, portfolio and corporate levels.
- As our new Competitive Intelligence Manager, you will be part of a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals responsible for providing valuable analyses, overviews and sparring to the Strategy, Access and Marketing organisation.
- As the first employee working with Global Competitive Intelligence, you will be involved in shaping the function and ensuring a smooth execution and collaboration with your colleagues in Denmark.
- You will contribute to the scientific profile of the department and deliver well-structured analyses of scientific and commercial strategies within mainly the growth hormone area.
- You will monitor, analyse and report on competitor activities and generate data-driven impact assessments to support strategy development and decision-making.
- Further, you will report from relevant scientific congresses.
- Other key tasks will include generation of input to early stage research projects and recurring updates of overviews of competitors within all key strategic areas.
- You have a solid scientific background at Master or PhD level within biology, medicine, engineering, or a similar degree within natural sciences.
- Ideally you have documented clinical or scientific knowledge within one or more of our key areas, diabetes, obesity, haemophilia or growth hormone deficiency.
- Further, you have 3+ years of experience from a Competitive Intelligence function either with an independent provider or from a global pharmaceutical company.
- You are a flexible and ambitious team player, open to new ideas and strong in both analytical thinking and audience-focused communication.
- You will support multiple project groups; hence collaboration and relation-building skills are important, along with an ability to handle many projects at the same time.
- You will work with all levels of the organisation which means that you must have a clear understanding of the level of quality and commitment required to succeed and a sufficient drive to meet ambitious deadlines. Excellent English skills, both orally and in writing, are a requirement since we are working in an international environment.
- Your skills, dedication and ambitions help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development