This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions.
- We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmics, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
- Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
- The Global Marketing Lead for SHP609 (Intrathecal Idursulfase)will be responsible for the Global Commercial activities and the development and execution of the Global marketing launch programs supporting launch of SHP609 (Intrathecal Idursulfase) .
- This role is accountable for delivering the launch plan, leading short-term and long-term strategic marketing objectives for the product, including accountability for achieving launch plan objectives, launch success, and A&P expenditure targets.
- The role will work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders across the organization (particularly Country Sales/Marketing Leadership, Market Access, Global Commercial Operations and Medical/Legal/Regulatory stakeholders) to define and deliver the key elements of the marketing launch strategy and execution.
- The incumbent will be a core member of the global marketing team for the portfolio products, and have responsibility and accountability for executing the strategic direction of Hunter IT.
- In this capacity, the role will be responsible for providing input from the global commercial perspective into the team while coordinating the related brand deliverables, and programs.
- The global Marketing Director, will also collaborate with the regional and country marketing teams as needed, to maintain alignment of marketing strategies globally.
- Help support the development and deliver short and long range integrated marketing strategies in preparation for launch.
- Drive LOC coordination of launch activities. Collaborate with the LOC Marketing teams to align strategies; deliver financial objectives (revenue, market share, and A&P expense targets) for the product at launch.
- Develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with a broad range of key internal stakeholders, including, among others, Region Leads, Country GMs and Sales/Marketing leadership, Market Access, Global Commercial Operations, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical Development & Medical Affairs in order to ensure delivery against commercial objectives and/or maximize the impact & effectiveness of resources supporting those objectives.
- Provide / guide development of skills and capabilities, and foster an innovative culture, and directly / indirectly ensure the same for all members of the commercial team; resolve conflicts and facilitate changes required to the structure of the marketing team to ensure delivery against objectives and the agility needed to react quickly to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Serve as a core member of the Global marketing team, effectively representing the Global commercial and LOC perspective in team input, decisions and collaborating across multiple company functions in defining and delivering marketing programs.
- Ensure understanding and adherence by the commercial team to all relevant internal and external policies or guidelines that relate to the team s activities and deliverables
Education & Experience Requirements
- Product launch experience essential
- Eight years of pharmaceutical commercial experience, including five years of Global marketing experience
- Experience/knowledge in Rare Diseases and/or devices preferred
- Demonstrated skills in marketing, strategy formulation, and complex cross-functional problem solving
- Highly developed understanding of international promotional regulatory environments
- Estimated 15-25% travel required
Find a Job Find Candidates