Global Category Manager, Toll manufacturing, Direct Sourcing - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future
Global Category Manager, Toll manufacturing, Direct Sourcing
- We are looking for an experienced Category Manager with global responsibility.
- Direct Sourcing is part of the Sourcing & Global Services organization. In Sourcing & Global Services our value proposition is “to enable growth for our company.
- We do this by providing professional services focusing on making it easier to be a Zymer and by balancing quality, cost and risk for the better of our company.
- Direct Sourcing is a global organization responsible for all sourcing and procurement of raw materials within our company and with sourcing and procurement colleagues located at our key production sites.
- As the global category manager on Toll Manufacturing you will take on category responsibility for a large and divergent sourcing category of toll manufacturing in our company.
- Our company tolls many different raw materials in several regions for example within specialty chemicals, specialty services and microbial production materials.
- You will have global sourcing strategic responsibility as well commercial execution responsibility on the category, in cooperation with category managers throughout the regions and in close collaboration with different stakeholders in the supply chain.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing the category strategy, market analysis and supplier search and assessments.
- Putting your strong project management experience into play, you will be in charge of the project portfolio pipeline management as well as cross-functional project management of the commercial tracks in large toll manufacturing projects.
- Moreover, you will handle negotiation and contracting, contract management of the existing contract portfolio, and supplier management.
- You need to handle many different stakeholders at different organizational levels and in many different regions.
- We offer you the opportunity to work with exceptionally talented colleagues, and we will provide you a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development.
- You will experience a high level of exposure in the organization and get the opportunity to make a difference in an informal work setting.
- You will report directly to head of Direct Sourcing, Director Anette Beck.
In this position you need:
- To be an experienced category manager with 5-10 years of sourcing and project management experience
- To ave a relevant education at master level within for example biotech/chemistry, economy or the like, preferably combined withh work experience within industry relevant production companies
- To demonstrate a strong business acumen and be used to complex contract negotiations
- Thrive in a fast-paced and multi-functional environment
- Have strong collaborative and communicative skills in English
- Be used to working globally across various cultures and functions.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.