Global Business Process Manager Supply Chain Management (m/f) - Germany
- Our leading position in the markets all over the world in the areas of aesthetics, neurotoxins and consumer care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff.
- Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success.
- Are you flexible and open enough to take up the task of continuing to write our success story?
- Then join the stable environment of our company.
- As a Global Business Process Manager Supply Chain Management in our Corporate IT Business Applications department, you will act as in-house consultant supporting global and local business areas to operate and optimize their business processes based on enterprise applications and continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for design, re engineering and continuous improvement of business processes and the related process modelling together with the Business Process Owners (BPOs) and the business departments
- Assuring that the business process descriptions are complete and correct, ensuring that IT solutions are in place to efficiently and effectively support the defined processes
- Providing knowledge to BPOs and the business side on possibilities for improvement within the available IT infrastructure
- Piloting, adjusting and rolling out business processes and relevant IT solutions
- Engaging in business process decision-making together with the BPOs
- Ensuring end-to-end process awareness within the team and the entire organization
- Proposing and triggering to-be process designs within the team
- Working with the local organization to identify change impact and support process-led trainings and realignment initiatives
- Working with local management and BPOs to determine the countries’ business process demands, ensuring the 20% legal, regulatory and “must-have” business-critical requirements are captured
- Managing and coordinating of cross-functional project teams
- Supporting in developing a process governance
- Setting up a BPM organizational community / network for fulfilling the task
- You have a degree in Computer Science, a business discipline or a related field
- You have a sound experience of business design and modelling and at least 5 years’ experience within SAP ERP MM & SD (experience in another SAP ERP module is desirable)
- You’re proficient in SAP ECC/ERP usage, testing, and pre-production support
- Your analytical, conceptual and structured thinking is the ideal approach when dealing with numbers, data structures and business processes, and when coping with complexity
- Your high level of self-motivation, reliability and your willingness to take on responsibility serve you well in our team environment just like when independent and proactive action is called for
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English as well) allow you to convincingly present and promote your ideas and projects
- For you, sound business knowledge and proficiency in MS Office are matters of course
- Take next step towards the future with a top employer , who will offer you plenty of freedom to make your own decisions right from the start.
- Enjoy attractive remuneration, flexible working hours and a wide variety of development opportunities.