The GL Manager is responsible for entering journal entries, preparing reconciliations and providing complex reports and analytics to management. The ideal candidate will have the ability to maintain accurate detailed and confidential records, possess strong analytical and time management skills, be able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels and possess the ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide accurate financial information to management in a timely and structured manner, along with insight and observations to facilitate informed decisions and appropriate actions
- Control, process and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Prepare and record journal entries including allocation entries, accruals, job cost transfers, intercompany entries, etc.
- Assist and support month-end close activities
- Ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Establish accounting classifications of all expenditures.
- Maintain intercompany account reconciliations
- Develop, drive and improve internal policies & procedures to ensure compliance and the highest integrity of the Company's financial result
- Assist with other duties as required by the department
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting, finance or related field required
- 7+ years accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of ERP accounting software and proficient knowledge of Excel required. Viewpoint experience preferred
- Public company/SOX compliance experience preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send resume to email@example.com
For nearly six decades, Primoris has built a reputation for taking on challenges that others will not setting the bar ever higher for ourselves and our industry with each project. Now, as we build a sustainable infrastructure that supports the growing needs of the nation and the world we reaffirm innovation, quality, the growing needs of the nation and the world we reaffirm innovation, quality, service, and safety as our core values. And we remind ourselves that the pioneering spirit of yesteryear fuels the imagination of today.
Primoris Services Corporation (PSC) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 400 Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia.
We build great projects because we have built a great company and insist on great performance.
And that’s a product of our people, passion, and partners.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find a Job Find Candidates