GL & REPORTING SPECIALIST - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
Scope of responsibilities
- Month-end closing activities in area of General Ledger and Group Reporting
- Reconciliation of accounts based on supporting documentation
- Coordination of statutory reporting process
- Cooperation with external providers in process of statutory and tax reporting
- Cooperation with financial auditors
- Fixed assets transactions postings
- Performing Internal Controls in areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Group Reporting
What we offer
- Working in an international environment
- Stable work conditions
- Opportunities for professional development
- Benefits package
- Private healthcare
- Language courses and training
- Academic background in accounting or economics
- Professional experience in GL/FA/Reporting area
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services
- Experience in process transition would be an asset
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Additional accounting courses
- SAP knowledge
- Knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English
- German/French/Italian/Norwegian/Spanish knowledge would be an asset