- In the early phase of the project, contributes to solving architectural problems and builds measurement and analysis elements keeping them for a subsequent phase
- Draws up measuring plans for body - assembling and measuring sections
- Performs measurements and compliance analysis for Level 1 and 2
- Within the starting group, he/she analyzes and seeks solutions to reach the required level of compliance
- Animates geometric actions in the specific perimeter, and prepares the documentation of the surveillance geometry plan of the finished vehicle together with the Convergence Complience Pilot and Geometry Pilot.
- Technical university degree in Automotive Engineering (IMST, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Knowledge of geometry process – rules of geometry conception for the parts, quality instruments
- Autonomy in PDCA Geometry
- Mastering how to classify operations - requirement for obtaining spare part’s geometry
- Knowledge of French and/or English, intermediate level
- Flexibility, ability to learn and adapt to change
- Willingness/ Availability to travel (internal and international missions/trips).