What you'll be doing:
- Develop and Execute a Territory Sales Plan.
- Promote and Sell the company Genomics Portfolio to Achieve the Territory Sales Goals.
- Build, Manage and Grow Sales Opportunity Funnel.
- Identify, Develop and Nurture New Sales Opportunities.
- Manage and Meet Customer Deadlines.
- Partner with Sales Team to Ensure Achievement of Territory Sales Goals.
- Utilize Various company Departments (Technical Support, Customer Care, Marketing and other company Personnel) In Order to Ensure Complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Proactively Update CRM On Daily Basis.
- Proactively Communicate with Regional Manager on Activities, Market Trends, Opportunities and Forecast.
- Demonstrate Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills within the company and Externally with Customers.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills (Verbal and Written).
- Highly Motivated with a Demonstrated Record of Success.
- Strong Knowledge of Genomics Research Space.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Developed Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 Years of Sales Experience with Strong Focus on Selling both Genomics Capital Equipment and Reagent Portfolios Preferred.
- Previous Experience Selling to For Profit Entities.
- Previous Experience Working Closely with Team Members and Management.
- Previous Experience Working with Customer Purchasing Teams to Manage Effective Contract Negotiations Preferred.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
- Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Our company will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.