This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 30 March 2017
Position Responsibilities :
- Analyze and interpretative of testing report, evaluate genetic disease risk and prognosis for clinical doctors and our customers;
- Assist in disease diagnosis, provide the corresponding health guidance and service management;
- Track the latest international medical progress and the research dynamic, build and maintain the relevant database;
- Train lab technicians in genetic counseling;
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by supervisor.
Education Required :
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience or has the qualifications of medical practitioners or has genetic counselor certificate;
- Have a good knowledge of molecular biology and genetics;
- Have rich experience in genetics, can provide certain genetic counseling services to the customers and the experiment results analysis;
- Possess good communication skill;
- Give priority to those with Medical Licence and clinical backgrounds;
- Give priority to those work in hospital;
- Give priority to those do prenatal and pediatric and related subjects.
- Master degree or above;
- Major in clinical medicine or biology related fields, specializes in genetics and clinical practice;
- Fluent reading medical related foreign literature.
Taicang Jiangsu CN
Find a Job Find Candidates