General Production Operator Red Days - United States
Excited to grow your career?
- We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions.
- If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a clean/safe work area and reports any safety hazards to supervision.
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of all relevant production-related job positions within the 700, 800, a 900 areas while serving as a temporary replacement.
- Knows and observes all quality and GMP standards at each operation within the assigned department.
- Possesses working knowledge of the MRP system as it applies to positions within the assigned department.
- Uses current reporting methods for production and waste at all operations.
- Performs quality self-inspections, where appropriate, according to latest methods using VACUTAINER Specifications for all relevant operations.
- Works efficiently and cooperates with supervision and other employees.
Other responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Complies with all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies/procedures.
- Complies with all local BD quality policies/procedures/practices through consistent application of sound Quality Assurance principles.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety, environmental, and quality system standards.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with qualifying disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
- To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.