General Production Operator Green Days - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions.
- If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a clean/safe work area and reports any safety hazards to supervision.
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of all relevant production-related job positions within the 700, 800, a 900 areas while serving as a temporary replacement.
- Knows and observes all quality and GMP standards at each operation within the assigned department.
- Possesses working knowledge of the MRP system as it applies to positions within the assigned department.
- Uses current reporting methods for production and waste at all operations.
- Performs quality self-inspections, where appropriate, according to latest methods using VACUTAINER Specifications for all relevant operations.
- Works efficiently and cooperates with supervision and other employees.
Other responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Complies with all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies/procedures.
- Complies with all local BD quality policies/procedures/practices through consistent application of sound Quality Assurance principles.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety, environmental, and quality system standards.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with qualifying disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
- To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.