Responsibility for all day-to-day HR activities within a defined area (CDG & LSG) in 3 locations, in France covering all human resources issues.
Operational contact and support for Human Resources Managers
- Help to find solutions to day-to-day issues for local managers and employees within the area of responsibility. Responsibility for disciplinary procedures Monitor the correct implementation of salary policy
- Apply and monitor the operational implementation of company policies and procedures
- Statutory administrative requirements and HR process
- Prepare and organize statutory personnel representative meetings (IRPs), make presentations and ensure statutory obligations are kept up to date Monitor and ensure that statutory requirements, agreements and internal compliance rules are followed.
- Verify consistency with company policies and procedures; inform and alert in the event of any anomaly or incompatibility
- Prepare HR performance indicators for the area of responsibility
- Assist HR Managers to implement and monitor Human Resources or specific personnel initiatives: job descriptions, GPEC strategic personnel planning, reorganizations, coordination of individual case files, etc.
Manage recruitment requests in compliance with internal recruitment policies and procedures Recruit and monitor/manage temporary workers and trainees in collaboration with line managers: establish requirements, recruitment, remuneration
Inform employees and managers
Keep managers regularly informed of progress with ongoing activities Be the day-to-day focal point for employees on an individual basis, listen to their requests and needs, provide answers
- Bac +5 Human Resources management
- Experience: Around 5 years experience in HR management roles, experience in Health company is a real added value
- Skills: Thoroughness, independence, organization, Interpersonal skills, approachability, focused on internal customer and team working Communication skills Clear ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to produce high quality work, attention to detail, meets deadlines HR Tools knowledge (Success Factor) Business English required