This job is currently Archived,
General Office Administrator USA - Belgium
Posted on : 22 May 2017
Purpose of the position:
- The General Office Administrator will work closely with the General Manager and the field based Sales/Applications teams.
- Tasks will include but are not limited to, answering the phone, audio-typing, collating spreadsheets/expenses and greeting visitors.
- He/She will also help to create financial "packs" under the supervision of the finance team.
- He/She will also be supporting this "all hands on deck" office with any other administrative tasks that arise during the day.
- The individual will be responsible for being the face of the company in the office.
- The General Office Administrator is coached by the General Manager US.
- Assist with processes and all aspects of customers sales ordering, invoicing and questions.
- Take care of customer account management including: sales orders, prepays, invoicing, troubleshooting and report generation.
- Receive inventory, keep accurate inventory and costs.
- Provide administrative support to Location Manager and Sales Staff.
- Handles accounts receivable and payables.
- Coordinate all new recruitment paperwork.
- Take and document customer questions and complaints.
- Maintain positive communication with Manager, branch employees and customer at all times.
- Present professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness.
- Good attendance required.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Profile & Competencies
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred; or equivalent through experience;
- Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office;
- Proficient math skills;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (such as office manager; executive administrator);
- Basic finance background and/or understanding is required;
- Strong administrative skills and office management skills;
- Gather and monitor information;
- Straightforward communication; friendly telephone manner;
- Demonstrated verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter, team player;
- Well-organised and helpful;
- Proactive and assertive;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise;
- Able to assess and solve problems:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Shows flexibility;
- Has a customer service orientation.
- Perfect English; any other language is an asset;
- MS Suite.
- Our company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Our company complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for our company in the U.S.