General Manager – Europe North - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are a dynamic and innovative company within the medical products industry (oncology) with a total of 800 employees.
- We have 16 sales companies and more than 60 distributors located around the world.We are looking for aGeneral Manager – Europe Northto manage, develop and grow sales.
- Manage and drive the sales companies within the region, including all local functions: marketing, finance, operations, etc.
- Full P/L responsibility
- Pro-active key account management in medical (Hospital, DME), and Lingerie Boutiques chains
- Manage and oversee tender business in all countries
- Grow presence of our company throughout the region (build POS)
- Identify sales and profitable growth opportunities throughout the region
- Create, execute and deliver on the budget and sales plan
- Manage retail business in countries where relevant
- The position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer
- 5-10 years sales management experience in DME or Medical Device industry
- MBA or other relevant Master degree
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in implementing and executing sales budgets (full P/L)
- Experience with medical tenders
- Leadership experience
- Fluent in Scandinavian (one of the Nordic languages), fluent in English. Other languages and advantage
- Willingness and possibility to a high degree of travel throughout the region and to HQ in Germany
- We search for a professional, sales skilled, flexible and self-motivated leader - with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong team-player with a positive attitude, filled with high energy.
- You are pro-active, walk-the-talk and help your team to success by guiding them with successful tools.