- You will have full responsibility to manage our company in China.
- You will lead, motivate and communicate with the production team and the commercial team.
- You will plan and coordinate logistics and manage the finance department.
- You will report and travel to the Belgian headquarters when needed.
- You will actively search for production materials in China.
Applicants for this position should:
- Speak and write fluently in English and Chinese.
- Have experience in the agricultural or horticultural business.
- Have a master’s degree in management, finance or horticulture.
- Have at least 7 years’ experience in a commercial and/or managing position.
- Be willing to travel within China and to Belgium.
- Have knowledge of accounting.
- Be flexible, dedicated and pro-active.
- An important position in a fast growing industry.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Diverse work in a young and dedicated team with the support from the headquarters in Belgium.