General Ledger Analyst - Mexico
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Perform activities related to the standardized month end closing such as revaluation process, cost center closing, shared cost, balances verification
- Perform the regional submission to Global Reporting Systems and balances reconciliation
- Month end reconciliation of accounts and Internal Controls documentation
- Maintenance of GL related master data (Accounts & Cost Centers creation and changes)
- Maintenance of GL related master data (Exchange Rates)
- Maintenance and administration of GL systems and databases (Finance Worklow Database, LA Controllership, Remedy)
- Batch processing and centralized journal entry uploads, including payment proposals
- Administration of accounting periods closing
- Customer contact to proactively address operational issues to resolution.
- Internal & external financial audit participation.
- Month end closing metrics
- Public Accounting
- General knowledge of SAP R3
- Accounting Procedures
- Internal Control Standards
- Required experience 2 – 3 years in Finance competencies.
- Experience in finance service centers is desirable.
- Advanced English level
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team worker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Disciplined to follow procedures
- Initiative and can-do attitude