This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 06 April 2017
- Has your career given you deep experience within the very lowest levels of embedded SW?
- Are you ready to take your career to the next level by applying that experience to one of the most advanced technologies within audio and communications systems?
- Then apply to join our highly skilled engineers in their daily battle with severe restrictions on power consumption, memory and cycles in one of the most innovative health technology companies.
- In your new position, you will be part of the Chipset Firmware Platform Group consisting of 15 very skillful and dedicated low-level SW developers.
- The team is responsible for designing and implementing the embedded SW platform used in all of company's hearing solutions.
- Besides the daily dialogue with your SW colleagues, you can look forward to interfacing with the rest of the organization, especially the IC development group.
- Working with our custom ICs, a custom flow and limited debug possibilities you can be sure that you will develop new competences, regardless of your prior experience.
- We work in an agile environment, but also under strict regulatory requirements, placing strong emphasis on quality and attention to detail.
Your main tasks will include:
- Design, implementation, verification and documentation of embedded software
- Involvement in IC specification and pre-tapeout verification
- Wakeup and validation of IC prototypes
- Support of Hearing aid hardware development
Experience with embedded systems development
- We expect you to hold a relevant degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering and have experience with development of low-level embedded systems.
- We are looking for the following competencies and experience:
- Low-level embedded programming in C
- Understanding of processor architectures
- Understanding of Real-time operating systems
- Programming for memory/power/time constrained systems
We make a difference
- Together with ambitious and talented colleagues you will be part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and where you will experience a strong will to win.
- We are a growing international company where everyone supports the business in order to ensure that our products are the most attractive.
- We are located in a light and open building, where flexible work environments, knowledge-sharing and mutual professional respect make work fun and meaningful.
2765 Smorum Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates