- You translate user needs to an intuitive and attractive software solution.
- Your focus is to understand our customers, analyze their needs and come up with a user interface design that perfectly fits their expectations.
- You are the crucial link between the project managers, developers and test engineers, giving focus to the product creation process so that in the end, we “build the right thing” in an efficient way.
- You like working in an agile environment.
- You have a master degree in engineering, social sciences, product design or any other relevant study field.
- Previous job experience in UX design is certainly a plus.
- You are a creative person who likes being challenged.
- You are able to analyze complex problems and define the best possible solution.
- You are a team player who can also work independently.
- You are a natural orator with excellent communication skills (English).