This job is currently Archived,
Fully funded 5 PhD studentships in Precision Agriculture Ghent Belgium,
Ghent University (company)
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- Addressing food security issues in the light of the rapid population growth is an increasingly important global challenge.
- More food will have to be produced in the next 50 years than has been over the past 10,000 years (2008 UN sustainable development forum).
- One way to achieve this is by managing farm resources site specifically using advanced technologies in precision agriculture.
- Precision agriculture technologies play an important role in addressing the conflict between producing more whilst operating within a sustainable framework.
- Fully funded 5 PhD scholarships in Precision Agriculture are available in Precision Soil and Crop Engineering Group, within the Department of Soil Management, Faculty of Bio-science Engineering in our University in Belgium.
- We are looking for top MSc students, to work as PhD candidates under a recently funded project by the Flemish Scientific Research (FWO) under the Odysseus I call for proposal 2016, with a total budget of
9000 Ghent Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates