- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Become member of a collocated and crossfunctional product team that delivers apps loved by internal and external users in an agile and lean startup product development fashion
- Develop fast and scalable web applications that are pleasure to use
- Focus on code quality, reusability and testability
- Write application code as well as lot of tests. We love automated testing.
- What you will learn
- Various technologies for building mobile and web applications
- How to build modern and quality applications within complex enterprise environment
- Communicate and keep a close connection to business stakeholders
What we need from you
- Open minded and eager to learn mindset
- Passion to create quality User Experiences
- Interest in newest technologies and willingness to learn
- Willingness to work with different technologies
- Ability and willingness to work through the entire application development lifecycle, particularly:
- user research
- shaping the user stories
- quality assurance on different levels (unit, integration, UI, E2E testing)
- documentation and administration (we are in a regulated industry, sorry )
- release management
- We are especially happy if you have experience in one or more of the followings:
- Have hands-on experience with pair programming, TDD, BDD/ATDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous refactoring
- Experience working with external APIs
- Have experience with software architecture (especially emergent architecture in an Agile environment)
- Mobile development with React Native
- Continuous integration with Jenkins
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Product Development, Developer, Animal Health, Quality Assurance, Research, Technology, Veterinary