This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Become member of a collocated and crossfunctional product team that delivers apps loved by internal and external users in an agile and lean startup product development fashion
- Develop fast and scalable web applications that are pleasure to use
- Focus on code quality, reusability and testability
- Write application code as well as lot of tests. We love automated testing.
- What you will learn
- Various technologies for building mobile and web applications
- How to build modern and quality applications within complex enterprise environment
- Communicate and keep a close connection to business stakeholders
What we need from you
- Open minded and eager to learn mindset
- Passion to create quality User Experiences
- Interest in newest technologies and willingness to learn
- Willingness to work with different technologies
- Ability and willingness to work through the entire application development lifecycle, particularly:
- user research
- shaping the user stories
- quality assurance on different levels (unit, integration, UI, E2E testing)
- documentation and administration (we are in a regulated industry, sorry )
- release management
- We are especially happy if you have experience in one or more of the followings:
- Have hands-on experience with pair programming, TDD, BDD/ATDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous refactoring
- Experience working with external APIs
- Have experience with software architecture (especially emergent architecture in an Agile environment)
- Mobile development with React Native
- Continuous integration with Jenkins
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Product Development, Developer, Animal Health, Quality Assurance, Research, Technology, Veterinary
Find a Job Find Candidates