Full Stack Software Engineer in Test Belgrade Serbia,
We are holding the values of the Agile Manifesto and strongly believe in the common responsibility of the team for our product. That’s why we will foremost expect you to have an understanding for software engineering, preferably in an object-oriented way – experience in Java or Node would be a huge plus.
As part of our full-stack philosophy we believe in the power of T-shaped profiles, where people bring a lot of experience in a certain technology, but are also willing to work on the whole platform stack.
That means for you:
- Building and maintaining tooling for test development, coverage and reporting thereby ensuring visibility of the quality for team's products
- Providing technical advice and guidance to our development and product teams regarding test strategies for both manual and automated tests
- Pairing with other engineers to help them build features with automated tests that cover all acceptance scenarios
- Driving improvements in automated test coverage across the test hierarchy (unit, integration etc.)
- Working on the improvement of the overall platform with the whole team
Desired skills and experience:
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices and 3+ years of experience working in Java
- Experience with distributed source control (Git/Stash)
- Experience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium webdriver, Mocha/Jasmine
- Deep understanding of Continuous Integration principles and hands on experience in implementing Continuous Integration pipeline from scratch using build servers such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, etc.
- Ability to work in non-functional test tools such as J-meter, Blazemeter, Gatlin, etc.
- Solid API and Web Services testing skills (REST, WebAPI)
- Very good English skills - both written and spoken
- Any experience in Cucumber JVM/Cucumber/Gherkin tools for Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) would be a benefit
- Working experience with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud as well as configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks etc. would be a plus!
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Full-time, long-term employment relationships
- Work on development of software tools used in clinical trial innovation
- Opportunity to grow internationally and work in a stable company providing services for global biopharmaceutical companies
- Private health insurance
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Modern offices in Central Belgrade
- International team buildings on company level
At Clariness you will be part of a dynamic, inquisitive and diverse team with a strongentrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing innovative, technology-driven products. We take pride in providing high-quality and transparent services, which we continually improve and adapt.
Join us and gain access to our winning combination of smart people, smart data and smart technology!
Find a Job Find Candidates