Full Stack Principle Software Engineer - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- You must be a fast, efficient coder and make coding and/or design decisions with multiple simultaneous dimensions in mind. Adapting to change or dealing with ambiguity will be critical to your success.
- You'll need to have experience with C#, Java, both front-end and back-end development, have an eye toward customer experience, knowledge of SOA, experience working with databases, an understanding of the Agile software development process, and excellent communication skills.
- You will design and optimize a wide variety of development projects. In addition, the role involves developing shared components and tools, analyzing the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices, and training and mentoring other engineers.
- You must be hands-on and manage your day-to-day development activities, help lead architectural decisions, participate in the design process, conduct reviews, and ultimately own and support the product implementation.
- Master’s Degree in in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related (or the foreign academic equivalent) plus 3 years of work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related (or the foreign academic equivalent) plus 4 years of progressive work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation.
- The shortage of required education and experience can be offset by talent and skill sets the candidate demonstrates.
- Advanced knowledge of C#, with recent experience using .NET Frameworks 4.5+.
- Solid understanding of relational database principals, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks such as nUnit/xUnit and MSTest with additional experience writing automated tests in either a scripting or OO language.
- Knowledge of source control systems including Team Foundation Server.
- Experience building scalable, highly available, and low-latency systems.