This job is currently Archived,
Full audio range noise prediction for naturalization of vehicle noise Leuven Belgium,
KU Leuven (company)
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- The PhD candidate will work on the development of a methodology for the naturalization of the vehicle noise transfer path by the hybrid application of both deterministic low-frequency and averaged high-frequency numerical modelling approaches and time domain techniques.
- After the definition of a general modelling methodology, the approach will be validated with measurements on a vehicle application.
All candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English. The R&D is highly multidisciplinary.
An ideal candidate has an M.Sc. in engineering (e.g. (vibro-)acoustics, solid-mechanics, physics).
- Knowledge of numerical modelling, programming languages and signal processing is a strong advantage.
- Candidates get the opportunity to perform this work as part of a PhD study.
- All members of the network are equal opportunity employers, both female and male candidates are invited to apply.
- The applicant may be of any nationality.
- The applicant shall at the time of recruitment be in the first four years of his/her research career and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- This is measured from the date when the applicant obtained the degree, which would formally entitle him/her to register as PhD candidate.
- The applicant must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity in the country of the host institute for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment.
- Our company offers to the selected candidate a stimulating and ambitious research environment
- which is embedded in the DNA, a premier destination for Health, High-Tech and Creativity
- considered an extremely nice place to live and work.
3000 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates