This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 27 March 2017
Overall Role Description
- Be accountable for full compliance to the company core values and local laws/regulations for all activities of facilities services within the site.
- Ensure the facilities, infrastructure and associated services in the site are managed efficiently.
- Maintain relationship to understand, plan and accommodate needs by businesses.
- Play a role as a bridge between sub-regional FS&RE and site team, to align on functional guidance, priorities and directives.
- Be responsible for the career and competency development of site FS&RE team.
- Lead SHE & Security team to provide day-to-day SHE and security management within the site.
- Create and introduce programs for continuous improvement on SHE and security performance.
- Oversee the maintenance team to well maintain the facilities, as well as relevant utilities systems.
- To lead, manage, and develop the FS&RE team to ensure delivery of professional, satisfactory, and high quality services.
- Lead laboratory/processing area fit-out and re-engineering projects.
- Lead/support on laboratory instrument/equipment installation projects.
- Manage the workspace both of laboratory and office.
- Set up the capacity of utilities, space, people and other resources, plan and implement capacity expansion or contraction.
- To manage and administer FS&RE expense budget and capital plan and ensure optimum cost effectiveness in all FS&RE expenditures.
- Liaison with local government, authorities and external technical resources.
- Partner with site management to collect, understand, analyze, evaluate business requirements to jointly strive for satisfactory achievement of all corporate objectives.
- Be experienced on facility operation in R&D facility or manufacturing plant, and be familiar with facility equipment/system principle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with all levels of management and staffs, external service providers and authorities.
- Be able to lead and delegate employees and teams
- Be able to lead and manage projects (Minor/ Small/Large)
- Be able to resolve complex, multi-dimensional issues
- Delivers and implements solutions
- Demonstrates organization and planning skills
- Knowledge of functional discipline (Operations, Fixed Asset Accounting, Space Planning, Contract Administration)
- In depth knowledge of the fundamentals of cost and capital process
- Have an in-depth knowledge on land leases and evaluation methodology e.g Direct Comparison, Benchmarking etc
- Knowledge on Real Estate
- Should have in-depth experience of setting up a facility from inception stage
- establishment of business needs
- RE planning- Site selection
- lease negotiations
- Front End Loading-Execution
- pre-start up- Start Up
- Minimum 10-15 years work experience in similar role with 3-5 years people leader position with Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate in Science
- Prior commensurate experience in leading Facilities Services and Real Estate in a large MNC / R&D is essential
India Telangana Hyderabad
Find a Job Find Candidates