Front-End Web Developer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other developers in the team
- Can develop ownership of a product or feature
- Has built cool stuff before
- Good understanding of a JS framework like AngularJS, EmberJS, ReactJS or equivalent.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with Ruby (on Rails) is a plus - but not a requirement. You will have to be work within different Rails Applications
- Interest in Data Science technologies
What we offer:
- A salary, of course
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges on a daily basis
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up